So, how do I keep myself motivated?
I look at myself. I look at people like me. I look at people of the past who fought for me to be able to play basketball today, be bisexual openly, and have a ‘place’ as a black woman. I think of the future and the number of women like me that will benefit from this fight I am willing to give today.
- People who don’t know what they don’t know.
- Lack of self-love.
- Lack of self-esteem.
- People don’t get the help they need.
- Launch of a product that is not in demand.
- Not being in the right state of mind.
- Visual Branding. First Impression of the person behind the brand and the brand.
Being an entrepreneur or starting a business requires research and strategies. Your first few strategies will fail, if you haven't properly educated yourself on the things you should or shouldn't do. However, even when you do take on knowledge from other entrepreneurs, the speed with which trends change today is unbeatable. So, what worked for someone else may not work for you and vice versa. Therefore, in this article we offer you the #1 answer of entrepreneurs that are in different stages of their journey!